The next CMS Low Income Health Access Open Door Forum is scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014;
Start Time: 3:00-4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes prior to call start time.
Conference Leaders: John Rigg & Jill Darling
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – John Rigg, HRSA, Office of Policy Analysis
Moderator – Jill Darling, CMS Office of Communications
- Announcements & Updates
- Outreach and Enrollment of the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Participating in the Veterans Choice and related programs
- Chronic Care Management
Medicare-Fee-for-Service- Payment/PhysicianFeeSched/PFS- Federal-Regulation-Notices. html
- FQHC /RHC 2015 Guidance update
- Medicare Shared Savings Program: Performance Results and Status Update
1. Program website: www.cms.gov/
2. Data.CMS.gov - data on ACOs, ACO participants, and ACO financial and quality performance
3. Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (CMS-1461-P) available through www.ofr.gov; comment period ends Feb 6, 2015. Comments can be submitted athttp://www.regulations.gov/
4. CMS Innovation Center www.innovations.cms.gov – for information on the Advance Payment Model and ACO Investment Model
- Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative
- Open Q&A
**Next ODF: January 21, 2015**
Open Door Forum Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone: Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 44425479.
Persons participating by phone are not required to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 44425479.
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID, beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/
Need 2015 health insurance coverage? There’s still time to act!