Medicinal Plant Consortium Mini-Symposium on Plant Genomics
Date: Tuesday, May 19 at 10 a.m.
Location: NIH Campus, Natcher Conference Center. Remote attendance is also available - join by WebEx.
The Medicinal Plant Consortium (MPC) represents a large array of academic, governmental and private industry scientists across the US associated with the advancement of plants and plant biology for human health. The MPC wishes to help the NCCIH and other NIH Centers/Institutes fully appreciate the opportunities of emerging capabilities and research endeavors empowering current and future uses of plants for human health. Talks include:
- The Medicinal Plant Consortium
- Evidence for how exploratory science has translated into successes for botanical utilizations
- Advancing botanicals and dietary supplements with new computational/informatic tools
- Research advances with medicinal plants using new spatial and temporal analytics
- New Systems/Synthetic Biology tools for medicinal plants
See the full agenda at https://nccih.nih.gov/news/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario