The Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS) is continuing to recognize Medicaid’s contribution to the health and security of the most vulnerable Americans. In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Medicaid, we are posting highlights of the people, places, and progress that represent the Medicaid program we know today.
We’ll be posting daily between June 10th and July 30th – every day for 50 days – and we hope you’ll view and share them. If you missed a recent post, you can still find them on Medicaid.gov.
- July 7, 2015 Medicaid Encourages Preventive Health Services
- July 8, 2015 Medicaid Encourages States to Invest in Tobacco Cessation Activities
- July 9, 2015 Medicaid Helps Get Children Immunized Against Preventable Diseases
- July 10, 2015 Medicaid Can Cover Obesity-Related Services, Helping Beneficiaries Reduce the Risk of Chronic Disease
- July 11, 2015 Medicaid Promotes a "Strong Start" for Mothers and Newborns
- July 12, 2015 Medicaid Responds When Natural Emergencies Strike
- July 13, 2015 Medicaid is There When Families Need Help with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- July 14, 2015 Medicaid and HIV
- July 15, 2015 Medicaid Enables States to Integrate Physical and Behavioral Healthcare to Treat Substance Use Disorders
- July 16, 2015 Medicaid is Leading Efforts to Integrate Social Services into Care for Beneficiaries
- July 17, 2015 Medicaid Focuses on Expanding the Services Some Health Practitioners Can Provide
- July 18, 2015 Medicaid is Measuring and Monitoring Quality of Care
- July 19, 2015 Medicaid Pays for Health Quality Improvement
Please share the link to these anniversary posts with your colleagues and throughout your networks. And make sure to continue visiting our site daily through July 30th for a new highlight.
Thanks – and Happy Anniversary!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario