July 1, 2015, NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Focus on Foreign Investigators: Eligibility Requirements
Among the institutes at NIH, NIAID is a leader in funding foreign investigators, in large part because many of the infectious diseases in our research portfolio impact public health abroad.
Opportunities and Resources
Take Part in Research Center for Asthma and Allergic Diseases
Through a recent funding opportunity announcement, NIAID continues its decades-long support of the Asthma and Allergic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers program.
Use the Host to Limit Antibacterial Resistance
Consider applying for funds to fight antibacterial resistance using host-targeted therapeutics.
Get Funding to Harness Big Data to Halt HIV
Our Division of AIDS will fund Big Data applications to research biomedical, behavioral, social patterns, and other determinants that shed light on HIV acquisition, transmission, and long-term control.
Learn and Tell Others How Big Data Can Transform HIV/AIDS Research
NIAID's Division of AIDS, the National Institute of Mental Health's Division of AIDS Research, NIH's Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) program, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are hosting a workshop titled "Harnessing Big Data to Stop HIV" on July 13 and 14.
In The News
NIH Announces Strategy to Improve Reproducibility of Funded Research
In an effort to advance the highest level of scientific integrity, NIH has unveiled a strategy to improve the reproducibility of the research it funds in two June 9, 2015 Guide notices.
Don't Lose Your Grant Because of Human Subjects or Animal Welfare Concerns
Does your summary statement indicate a concern (code 44) about the protection of human subjects or animal welfare in your application?
- Guidelines for Selecting Nonscientific and Nonaffiliated IACUC Members
- Register Now for the NIH Regional Seminar in San Diego, California
- Change to Embedded Code for NIAID Syndication
Get News From Beyond Funding News
You're reading Funding News right now, but are you aware of your other options to get news from NIAID?
- When I submit a progress report, do I need to use the updated biosketch format?
- Whom should I ask for help when I'm not sure whether NIAID participates in a funding opportunity?
New Funding Opportunities
- PAR-15-288, Direct Phase II SBIR Grants to Support Extended Development, Hardening, and Dissemination of Technologies in Biomedical Computing, Informatics, and Big Data Science
- PAR-15-286, Preapplication: Opportunities for Collaborative Research at the NIH Clinical Center
- PAR-15-287, Opportunities for Collaborative Research at the NIH Clinical Center
- PAR-15-280, Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV/AIDS and Aging (R01)
- PAR-15-282, Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV/AIDS and Aging (R21)
- PA-15-010, Spatial Uncertainty: Data, Modeling, and Communication (R01)
- PA-15-011, Spatial Uncertainty: Data, Modeling, and Communication (R03)
- PA-15-009, Spatial Uncertainty: Data, Modeling, and Communication (R21)
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario