Last Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) and alcohol dehydrogenase 1B (ADH1B) polymorphisms exacerbate bladder cancer risk associated with alcohol drinking: Gene-environment interaction.
Masaoka Hiroyujki, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 3
- Frequency Distribution and Association of some Morpho- and Physiological Traits in Patients with Lung Diseases in Kosova.
Alija Avdulla J, et al. Collegium antropologicum 2015 12 (4) 907-13
- Melanoma Epidemiology and Prevention.
Berwick Marianne et al. Cancer treatment and research 2016 17-49
- Effects of Styrene-metabolizing Enzyme Polymorphisms and Lifestyle Behaviors on Blood Styrene and Urinary Metabolite Levels in Workers Chronically Exposed to Styrene.
Kim Ki-Woong, et al. Toxicological research 2015 12 (4) 355-61
- Occupational exposure to textile dust increases the risk of rheumatoid arthritis: results from a Malaysian population-based case-control study.
Too Chun Lai, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2015 12
- Leptospira Exposure and Gardeners: A Case-Control Seroprevalence Study.
Alvarado-Esquivel Cosme, et al. Journal of clinical medicine research 2016 1 (1) 25-8
- Different patterns of allelic imbalance in sporadic tumors and tumors associated with long-term exposure to gamma-radiation.
Litviakov Nikolai V, et al. Mutation research. Genetic toxicology and environmental mutagenesis 2015 12 8-16
- Genetic variability in ABCB1, occupational pesticide exposure, and Parkinson's disease.
Narayan Shilpa et al. Environmental research 2015 Nov (Pt A) 98-106
- Occupational exposure to organic solvents: a risk factor for pulmonary veno-occlusive disease.
Montani David, et al. The European respiratory journal 2015 11
- Occupational exposure of workers to pesticides: Toxicogenetics and susceptibility gene polymorphisms.
Adad Lúcia Maria de Miranda, et al. Genetics and molecular biology 0 0 (3) 308-15
- Modification of Occupational Exposures on Bladder Cancer Risk by Common Genetic Polymorphisms.
Figueroa Jonine D, et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2015 11 (11)
- [Multiple contact sensitization].
Schwitulla J, et al. Der Hautarzt; Zeitschrift fu?r Dermatologie, Venerologie, und verwandte Gebiete 2015 9 (9) 680-5
- Effects of Lead Exposure and Genetic Polymorphisms on ALAD and GPx Activities in Brazilian Battery Workers.
da Cunha Martins Airton, et al. Journal of toxicology and environmental health. Part A 2015 0 (16) 1073-81
- Metabolic Polymorphisms and Clinical Findings Related to Benzene Poisoning Detected in Exposed Brazilian Gas-Station Workers.
Mitri Simone, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2015 0 (7) 8434-47
- Genetic variants in the major histocompatibility complex class I and class II genes are associated with diisocyanate-induced Asthma.
Yucesoy Berran et al. J. Occup. Environ. Med. 2014 Apr 56(4) 382-7
- Pterygium in patients from Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil.
Dos Reis G M, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (2) 6182-8
- Analysis of the GSTM1-null polymorphism in patients with pterygium from Goiânia, Goiás Brazil.
de P R Júnior A, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (2) 6173-81
- Gene-asbestos interaction in malignant pleural mesothelioma susceptibility.
Tunesi Sara, et al. Carcinogenesis 2015 7
- Influence of genetic polymorphism on t,t-MA/S-PMA ratio in 301 benzene exposed subjects.
Carbonari Damiano, et al. Toxicology letters 2014 12 (2) 205-12
- The effect of the hemochromatosis (HFE) genotype on lead load and iron metabolism among lead smelter workers.
Fan Guangqin, et al. PloS one 2014 0 (7) e101537
- A genome-wide association study identifies susceptibility loci of silica-related pneumoconiosis in Han Chinese.
Chu Minjie, et al. Human molecular genetics 2014 12 (23) 6385-94
- Carriers of filaggrin gene (FLG) mutations avoid professional exposure to irritants in adulthood.
Bandier Josefine, et al. Contact dermatitis 2013 12 (6) 355-62
- Human leukocyte antigen class II variants and adult-onset asthma: does occupational allergen exposure play a role?
Smit Lidwien A M, et al. The European respiratory journal 2014 11 (5) 1234-42
- [Genotype-phenotype characteristics of biochemical markers of endothelial dysfunction in patients with chronic mercury intoxication].
Popkova O V, et al. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaia ekologiia 2014 0 (4) 19-23
- CYP17A1 gene polymorphisms and environmental exposure to organochlorine pesticides contribute to the risk of small for gestational age.
Chand S, et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2014 9 100-5
- [Genetic aspects of occupational chronic obstructive lung disease under exposure to various risk factors].
Shpagina L A, et al. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaia ekologiia 2014 0 (3) 40-4
- [Role of genetic factors in development of occupational obstructive lung disease].
Panacheva, et al. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaia ekologiia 2014 0 (3) 35-9
- [Effects of polymorphisms in XRCC1 and APE1 on vinyl chloride-induced chromosome damage].
Wang Jinwei, et al. Zhonghua lao dong wei sheng zhi ye bing za zhi = Zhonghua laodong weisheng zhiyebing zazhi = Chinese journal of industrial hygiene and occupational diseases 2014 5 (5) 321-6
- Genetic susceptibility to beryllium: a case-referent study of men and women of working age with sarcoidosis or other chronic lung disease.
Cherry Nicola, et al. Occupational and environmental medicine 2015 1 (1) 21-7
- Increased N7-methyldeoxyguanosine DNA adducts after occupational exposure to pesticides and influence of genetic polymorphisms of paraoxonase-1 and glutathione S-transferase M1 and T1.
Gómez-Martín Antonio, et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2014 11
- CDC Web Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publications (6)
- Hot Topics (16)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (591)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)