Last Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Psychiatric outcomes of bullying victimization: a study of discordant monozygotic twins.
Silberg J L, et al. Psychological medicine 2016 3 1-9
- The functional serotonin 1a receptor promoter polymorphism, rs6295, is associated with psychiatric illness and differences in transcription.
Donaldson Z R, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e746
- [Influence of ODD diagnosis on the association between NET1 and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder].
Liu Lu, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 11 (41) 3351-6
- Genetic testing for hereditary cancer predisposition: BRCA1/2, lynch syndrome, and beyond.
Hall M J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Jan
- Association of N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor 2B Subunit (GRIN2B) polymorphism with earlier age at onset of withdrawal symptoms in Indian alcohol dependent subjects.
Paul Pradip, et al. Journal of addictive diseases 2016 1 0
- Depression in multiple sclerosis: effect of brain derived neurotrophic factor Val66Met polymorphism and disease perception.
Santoro M, et al. European journal of neurology 2016 1
- Limited Evidence for Association of Genome-Wide Schizophrenia Risk Variants on Cortical Neuroimaging Phenotypes.
Voineskos Aristotle N, et al. Schizophrenia bulletin 2015 12
- Assessment of Anemia and Quality of Life in Patients With Renal Transplantation.
Abac? S H, et al. Transplantation proceedings 2015 12 (10) 2875-80
- Influence of the 5-HT3A Receptor Gene Polymorphism and Childhood Sexual Trauma on Central Serotonin Activity.
Jang Kuk-In, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (12) e0145269
- State Plan for Genetic Services in Missouri[PDF 81.12 KB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Missouri
- Associations between the schizophrenia susceptibility gene ZNF804A and clinical outcomes in psychosis.
Wickramasinghe A, et al. Translational psychiatry 2015 0 e698
- Biomarkers Outperform Symptoms in Parsing Psychosis Subgroups,
National Institute of Mental Health, December 8, 2015
- Moderate alcohol drinking in pregnancy increases risk for children's persistent conduct problems: causal effects in a Mendelian randomisation study.
Murray Joseph, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2015 11
- A role for HLA-DRB1*1101 and DRB1*0801 in cognitive ability and its decline with age.
Payton Antony, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2015 10
- Genetic tests for psychiatric drugs spur hope, doubts,
by Beth Daley, Boston Globe, October 3, 2015
- More harm than good? Use of genetic mental health tests has grown rapidly. But evidence they work is scant. (+documentation)
B Daley, NECIR, Health and Safety, October 3, 2015
- Extending the 'cross-disorder' relevance of executive functions to dimensional neuropsychiatric traits in youth.
McGrath Lauren M, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2015 9
- Identifying mechanisms that underlie links between COMT genotype and aggression in male adolescents with ADHD.
van Goozen Stephanie H M, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2015 9
- Depressed mood, anxiety, and the use of labor analgesia.
Pettersson Fatimah Dabo, et al. Archives of women's mental health 2015 9
- Erythrocyte membrane polyunsaturated fatty acid (pufa) levels in a sample of patients with schizophrenia and relation with clinical and progression variables.
Montesinos-Rueda Laura, et al. Actas españolas de psiquiatría 2015 9 (5) 170-6
- Two novel genetic variants in the mineralocorticoid receptor gene associated with spontaneous preterm birth.
Christiaens Inge, et al. BMC medical genetics 2015 0 (1) 59
- Predictors of Neurocognitive Syndromes in Combat Veterans.
Roy Michael J, et al. Cur?us 2015 7 (7) e293
- Identifying and integrating consumer perspectives in clinical practice guidelines on autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
Tong Allison et al. Nephrology (Carlton) 2015 Jul 31.
- Examining gene-environment interactions in comorbid depressive and disruptive behavior disorders using a Bayesian approach.
Adrian Molly, et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2015 9 125-33
- Supraphysiological hormonal status, anxiety disorders, and COMT Val/Val genotype are associated with reduced sensorimotor gating in women.
Comasco Erika, et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2015 10 217-23
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia and risk for psychiatric disorders in girls and women born between 1915 and 2010: A total population study.
Engberg Hedvig, et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2015 10 195-205
- Cross-cultural gene- environment interactions in depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and the cortisol awakening response: FKBP5 polymorphisms and childhood trauma in South Asia GxE interactions in South Asia.
Kohrt Brandon A, et al. International review of psychiatry (Abingdon, England) 2015 6 (3) 180-96
- Psychometric precision in phenotype definition is a useful step in molecular genetic investigation of psychiatric disorders.
Xu M K, et al. Translational psychiatry 2015 0 e593
- The possible involvement of genetic variants of NET1 in the etiology of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder comorbid with oppositional defiant disorder.
Liu Lu, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2015 1 (1) 58-66
- A population-based study of KCNH7 p.Arg394His and bipolar spectrum disorder.
Strauss Kevin A, et al. Human molecular genetics 2014 12 (23) 6395-406
- HuGE (1089)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (8)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Evidence Classification (0)
- Weekly Scan (1)