"Appropriate Use of Medical Resources" Toolkits Just Released by AHA
CDC and the American Hospital Association invite you to check out the Appropriate Use of Medical Resources Compendium. The compendium includes a white paper + five toolkits designed to help you provide the right care, at the right time, and in the right setting, including:
- Appropriate blood management in inpatient services
- Appropriate antibiotic use
- Reducing inpatient admissions for ambulatory care-sensitive conditions
- Appropriate use of the Intensive Care Unit for imminently terminal illness
- Appropriate use of elective percutaneous coronary intervention
Feel free to share this information with your board, medical staff and facility leaders. Thank you for your participation and your continued commitment to improving the appropriate use of medical resources. To learn more about Get Smart, clickhere.