ASTHO and CDC are pleased to launch the Health Department HAI Communication Tools. This suite of materials was designed to help share stories of the value of public health in preventing healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
What’s included in the toolkit?
- Key Messages and Talking Points
- Tips for Working with the Media
- How to Sustain the Conversation Around HAIs
- Social Media Guide and Sample Content
- Calendar of HAI-Related Events
Other resources include an infographic, infocard series, and a video. Download these tools, personalize the print materials by adding your organization’s logo, and adapt them to meet the needs of your state and local audiences.
CHECK OUT THE NEW MATERIALS HERE: http://www.astho.org/Toolkit/
We encourage you to:
- Promote the new tools via social media and your organization’s newsletter to your membership, colleagues, and partners.
- Watch and share the NEW animated video, “Know Your Role in Preventing HAIs.”
- Join the ASTHO/CDC-hosted webinar on Friday, December 16, 2-3 p.m. ET. We’ll be sharing ways to use these tools to reach and engage public health and healthcare audiences.
- Visit the ASTHO website to find more information and materials available for download.