Last Posted: Feb 03, 2017
- How Big Data Could Transform The Health Care Industry
Huffington Post, February 1, 2017
- Beyond prediction: Using big data for policy problems
S Athey, Science, February 2, 2017
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- 23andMe, Big Data, and the Genetics of Depression.
Abbasi Jennifer et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(1) 14-16
- Use of big data for drug development and for public and personal health and care
L Leyens et al, Genetic Epidemiology, NOvember 2016
- Big Data Smart Socket (BDSS): A System that Abstracts Data Transfer Habits from End Users.
Watts Nick A et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2016 Oct
- Big Data Coming In Faster Than Biomedical Researchers Can Process It
R Harris, NPR News,November 28, 2016
- The power of big data must be harnessed for medical progress.
et al. Nature 2016 Nov 539(7630) 467-468
- Big Data for Infectious Disease Surveillance and Modeling
Bansal S, et al. J Infect Dis 2016; 214(suppl 4):S375-S379.
- Has big data changed what it means to be a scientist?
Nature JObs, November 1, 2016
- Precision engagement: the PMIs success will depend on more than genomes and big data
JK Wagner et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 27, 2016
- A database of human exposomes and phenomes from the US National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Patel Chirag J et al. Scientific data 2016 Oct 3160096
- Training in Systems Approaches for the Next Generation of Life Scientists and Medical Doctors.
Rozman Damjana et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2016 138673-86
- Multi-omic data integration enables discovery of hidden biological regularities
A Ebrahim et al, Nature Communications, October 2016
- Advanced Big Data Analytics for -Omic Data and Electronic Health Records: Toward Precision Medicine.
Wu Po-Yen et al. IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering 2016 Oct
- Big Data, Big Research: Implementing Population Health-Based Research Models and Integrating Care to Reduce Cost and Improve Outcomes.
Anoushiravani Afshin A et al. The Orthopedic clinics of North America 2016 Oct 47(4) 717-24