From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genomics, Health Disparities, and Missed Opportunities for the Nation's Research Agenda.
West Kathleen McGlone et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- The Precision Medicine Initiative's All of Us Research Program: an agenda for research on its ethical, legal, and social issues.
Sankar Pamela L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Dec
- Does Lack of "Genetic-Relative Family Health History" Represent a Potentially Avoidable Health Disparity for Adoptees?
May Thomas et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2016 Dec 16(12) 33-38
- Combating Racial Health Disparities Through Medical Education: The Need for Anthropological and Genetic Perspectives in Medical Training.
Bolnick Deborah A et al. Human biology 2015 Oct 87(4) 361-371
- Using Genetic Technologies To Reduce, Rather Than Widen, Health Disparities.
Smith Caren E et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2016 Aug 35(8) 1367-73
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario