The next CMS Rural Health Open Door Forum is scheduled for:
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Start Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial in at least 15 minutes prior to call start time.
Conference Leaders: Carol Blackford, John Hammarlund and Jill Darling.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
- Chair- Carol Blackford, (CM)
- Co-Chair – John Hammarlund, Regional Administrator, Seattle Regional Office
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications
- Announcements & Updates
1. CY 2018 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule – Payment Policy Updates
1. Update in Care Management in RHCs and FQHC
2. CY 2018 Outpatient Prospective Payment Rule overview
1. Patients over Paperwork Initiative
4. Inpatient Only List
5. Lab Date of Service Rule
3. New Medicare Card Update
4. Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Overview
3. Registration here for MLN call on 12/5 that will review the final rule in more detail: Conference Call: Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Expansion
4. More information can be found on our website: http://go.cms.gov/mdpp or by emailing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: TBD
This Open Door Forum is not intended for the press, and the remarks are not considered on the record. If you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Forum Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
1. To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 61720919
Persons participating by phone are not required to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 61720919
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/
**The Provider Ombudsman for the New Medicare Card serves as a CMS resource for the provider community. The Ombudsman will ensure that CMS hears and understands any implementation problems experienced by clinicians, hospitals, suppliers and other providers. Dr. Eugene Freund will be serving in this position. He will also communicate about the New Medicare Card to providers, and collaborate with CMS components to develop solutions to any implementation problems that arise. To reach the Ombudsman, contact: NMCProviderQuestions@cms.hhs.
The Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman and CMS staff will address inquiries from Medicare beneficiaries and their representatives through existing inquiry processes. Visit Medicare.gov for information on how the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman can help you.**
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario