From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Autism in our DNA? Slew of studies points to genetics as main driver, but there is no "autism gene",
by Ben Locwin & Jon Entine, Genetic Literacy Project, Apr 27
- Precision medicine revolution hits cost and tech barriers,
by Meredith Knight, Genetic Literacy Project, Apr 20
- Assessing Breast Cancer Risk: Beyond the Angelina Effect
By Ricki Lewis, Genetic Literacy Project, Apr 16
- Shill gambit: Are geneticists who work for corporations less ethical than university researchers?
By Layla Katiraee, Genetic Literacy Project, Apr 14
- Patient rights, risk, and responsibilities in the genetic era - a right to know, a right not to know, or a duty to know?
Domaradzki Jan et al. Ann Agric Environ Med 2015 Feb 24. 22(1) 156-162