From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- f-treeGC: a questionnaire-based family tree-creation software for genetic counseling and genome cohort studies.
Tokutomi Tomoharu et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 Jul 18(1) 71
- Creation of a National, At-home Model for Ashkenazi Jewish Carrier Screening.
Grinzaid Karen Arnovitz et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 381-7
- Achieving behaviour change for detection of Lynch syndrome using the Theoretical Domains Framework Implementation (TDFI) approach: a study protocol.
Taylor Natalie et al. BMC health services research 2016 16(1) 89
- Patients' ratings of genetic conditions validate a taxonomy to simplify decisions about preconception carrier screening via genome sequencing.
Leo Michael C et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 Mar 170(3) 574-82
- Genetic Counseling Milestones: A Framework for Student Competency Evaluation.
Guy Carrie et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Oct