From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Fair Shares and Sharing Fairly: A Survey of Public Views on Open Science, Informed Consent and Participatory Research in Biobanking.
Joly Yann et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(7) e0129893
- Family decision maker perspectives on the return of genetic results in biobanking research.
Siminoff Laura A et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Apr 9.
- The Impact of Commercialisation and Genetic Data Sharing Arrangements on Public Trust and the Intention to Participate in Biobank Research.
Critchley Christine et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 13.
- 'Cool! and creepy': engaging with college student stakeholders in Michigan's biobank.
Platt T, et al. Journal of community genetics 2014 10 (4) 4
- Characterization of statin dose response in electronic medical records.
Wei WQ, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2014 3 (3) 3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario