From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genetic Testing Awareness and Attitudes among Latinos: Exploring Shared Perceptions and Gender-Based Differences.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Public health genomics 2015 Nov
- Physicians' perspectives on the uncertainties and implications of chromosomal microarray testing of children and families.
Reiff M, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 1 (1) 1
- Physicians' preparedness for integration of genomic and pharmacogenetic testing into practice within a major healthcare system.
Selkirk CG, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2013 3 (3) 3
- Variants of uncertain significance in BRCA testing: evaluation of surgical decisions, risk perception, and cancer distress.
Culver JO, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 11 (5) 5
- Accurate whole-genome sequencing and haplotyping from 10 to 20 human cells.
Peters BA, et al. Nature 2012 7 (7406) 7406