From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Improving Emergency Department-Based Care of Sickle Cell Pain.
Glassberg Jeffrey A et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2017 Dec 2017(1) 412-417
- Identifying Health Information Technology Needs of Oncologists to Facilitate the Adoption of Genomic Medicine: Recommendations From the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology Omics and Precision Oncology Workshop.
Hughes Kevin S et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Jul JCO2017741744
- The role of genetic counsellors in genomic healthcare in the United Kingdom: a statement by the Association of Genetic Nurses and Counsellors.
Middleton Anna et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Educating future nursing scientists: Recommendations for integrating omics content in PhD programs.
Conley Yvette P et al. Nurs Outlook 2015 Jun 12.
- Expanded carrier screening in reproductive medicine-points to consider: a joint statement of the american college of medical genetics and genomics, american college of obstetricians and gynecologists, national society of genetic counselors, perinatal quality foundation, and society for maternal-fetal medicine.
Edwards Janice G, et al. Obstet Gynecol 2015 3 0. (3) 653-62
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario