From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Why We Cant Wait: A Public Health Approach to Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, 2013
- Are there any shortcuts on the translation highway to genomic medicine?
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, June 1, 2017
- Implementation Science in Genomic Medicine: Why we need it now!
MC Roberts et al, CDC blog post, February 2017
- Walking Before Running: Genomic Medicine 10 Years After the Human Genome Project
- Reconciling the future of genomic medicine with its current reality