From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- An update on the use of health information technology in newborn screening.
Abhyankar Swapna et al. Semin. Perinatol. 2015 Apr 29.
- Health psychology and translational genomic research: Bringing innovation to cancer-related behavioral interventions.
McBride Colleen M, et al. Am Psychol 0 0 0. (2) 91-104
- Closing the Gap between Knowledge and Clinical Application: Challenges for Genomic Translation.
Burke Wylie, et al. PLoS Genet. 2015 2 0. (2) e1004978
- Practical Opportunities to Improve Early Detection and Prevention of Colorectal Cancer (CRC) in Members of High-Risk Families.
Patel S G, et al. Dig. Dis. Sci. 2015 2 20.
- Ethical issues in genetics and public health in Latin America with a focus on Argentina.
Penchaszadeh Victor B, et al. J Community Genet 2015 2 10.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario