From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Electronic health record design and implementation for pharmacogenomics: a local perspective.
Peterson JF, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 10 (10) 10
- Genetic testing information standardization in HL7 CDA and ISO13606.
Bosca D, et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2013 8
- Digital family histories for data mining.
Hoyt R, et al. Perspectives in health information management / AHIMA, American Health Information Management Association 2013 10
- A clinician-driven automated system for integration of pharmacogenetic interpretations into an electronic medical record.
Hicks JK, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2012 11 (5) 5
- Use of a web-based risk appraisal tool for assessing family history and lifestyle factors in primary care.
Baer HJ, et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2013 6 (6) 6