From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Providing access to genomic variant knowledge in a healthcare setting: A vision for the ClinGen electronic health records workgroup.
Overby Casey et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2015 Sep
- Securing and Documenting Cancer Family History in the Age of the Electronic Medical Record.
Venne Vickie L et al. Surg. Oncol. Clin. N. Am. 2015 Oct 24(4) 639-52
- Seven Questions for Personalized Medicine.
Joyner Michael J et al. JAMA 2015 Jun 22.
- Challenges of web-based personal genomic data sharing.
Shabani Mahsa et al. Life Sci Soc Policy 2015 Dec 11(1) 22
- The foundation of precision medicine: integration of electronic health records with genomics through basic, clinical, and translational research.
Ritchie Marylyn D et al. Front Genet 2015 6104