Last Posted: Feb 11, 2018
- Electronic health record problem lists: accurate enough for risk adjustment?
Daskivich Timothy J et al. The American journal of managed care 2018 Jan (1) e24-e29
- Big data from electronic health records for early and late translational cardiovascular research: challenges and potential.
Hemingway Harry et al. European heart journal 2017 Aug
- Finding patients using similarity measures in a rare diseases-oriented clinical data warehouse: Dr. Warehouse and the needle in the needle stack.
Garcelon Nicolas et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2017 Sep 7351-61
- A Cluster Randomized Trial of a Personalized Multi-Condition Risk Assessment in Primary Care.
Haas Jennifer S et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jan 52(1) 100-105
- Assessing the readiness of precision medicine interoperabilty: An exploratory study of the National Institutes of Health genetic testing registry.
Ronquillo Jay G et al. Journal of innovation in health informatics 2017 Nov 24(4) 918
- How doctors are providing smarter care with electronic health records
N Bai, UCSF, Jan 9, 2018