From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Genomics and Precision Medicine: How Can Emerging Technologies Address Population Health Disparities? Join the Conversation.
W Burke et al, CDC Blog Post, Nov 13, 2017
- NIH-CDC Webinar: Precision Medicine and Health Disparities: The Promise and Perils of Emerging Technologies
October 11, 2017: 3:00-4:00 pm EDT, free registration required
- Why We Cant Wait: A Public Health Approach to Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, 2013
- African American Health- Creating equal opportunities for health
- Celebrate National Minority Health Month!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario