Last Posted: Feb 04, 2018
- Integrating the Genetics of Race and Ethnicity Into Cancer Research: Trailing Jane and John Q. Public.
Newman Lisa A et al. JAMA surgery 2018 Jan
- Study Finds Biological Differences in Lung Tumors of African Americans and Whites
NCI Blog, Jan 2018
- Prenatal diagnosis and socioeconomic status in the non-invasive prenatal testing era: A population-based study.
Hui Lisa et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2018 Jan
- Improving Public Health Requires Inclusion of Underrepresented Populations in Research.
Spong Catherine Y et al. JAMA 2018 Jan (4) 337-338
- Genetic Testing: How Genetics and Genomics Can Affect Healthcare Disparities
Allen Deborah et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2018 Feb 22(1) 116-118
- Implementation of genomics research in Africa: challenges and recommendations.
Adebamowo Sally N et al. Global health action 2018 11(1) 1419033
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario