From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Impact of Genetic Polymorphisms on Phenytoin Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Outcomes in the Middle East and North Africa Region.
Drugs in R&D 2017 Jul .
Dagenais Renée, Wilby Kyle John, Elewa Hazem, Ensom Mary H
- Association between a Genetic Variant in the hsa-miR-146a Gene and Cancer Risk: An Updated Meta-Analysis.
Public health genomics 2015 Sep .
Nikoli? Zorana Z, Savi? Pavi?evi? Dušanka L, Vu?ic Nemanja L, Romac Stanka P, Brajuškovi? Goran
- Pharmacogenetic profile of a South Portuguese population: results from the pilot study of the European Health Examination Survey in Portugal.
Public health genomics 2015 18 (3): 139-50.
Gaio Vânia, Picanço Isabel, Nunes Baltazar, Fernandes Aida, Mendonça Francisco, Horta Correia Filomena, Beleza Álvaro, Gil Ana Paula, Bourbon Mafalda, Vicente Astrid, Matias Dias Carlos, Barreto da Silva Mar
- Transfusion-dependent thalassemia in Northern Sarawak: a molecular study to identify different genotypes in the multi-ethnic groups and the importance of genomic sequencing in unstudied populations.
Public health genomics 2015 18 (1): 60-4.
Tan Jin-Ai M A, Chin Saw-Sian, Ong Gek-Bee, Mohamed Unni Mohamed N, Soosay Ashley E R, Gudum Henry R, Kho Siew-Leng, Chua Kek-Heng, Chen Jang J, George Elizabe
- A genome-wide association study of chronic otitis media with effusion and recurrent otitis media identifies a novel susceptibility locus on chromosome 2.
Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology : JARO 2013 Dec 14 (6): 791-800.
Allen E Kaitlynn, Chen Wei-Min, Weeks Daniel E, Chen Fang, Hou Xuanlin, Mattos José L, Mychaleckyj Josyf C, Segade Fernando, Casselbrant Margaretha L, Mandel Ellen M, Ferrell Robert E, Rich Stephen S, Daly Kathleen A, Sale Michèle