From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Evaluation of state comprehensive cancer control plans for genomics content.
Laufman JD, et al. Preventing chronic disease 2012 12
- Experiences of early users of direct-to-consumer genomics in Switzerland: an exploratory study.
Vayena E, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
- Perceptions of African-American health professionals and community members on the participation of children and pregnant women in genetic research.
Ngui EM, et al. Public health genomics 2014 2 (1) 1
- After the introduction into the national newborn screening program: who is receiving genetic counseling for hemoglobinopathies in the Netherlands?
Kaufmann JO, et al. Public health genomics 2014 2 (1) 1
- Primary care physician management, referral, and relations with specialists concerning patients at risk for cancer due to family history.
Wood ME, et al. Public health genomics 2013 5 (3) 3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario