From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Mothers' perceptions of family health history and an online, parent-generated family health history tool.
Berger KA, et al. Clinical pediatrics 2013 1 (1) 1
- Utilization of HER2 genetic testing in a multi-institutional observational study.
Goddard KA, et al. The American journal of managed care 2012 11 (11) 11
- Evaluation of a novel electronic genetic screening and clinical decision support tool in prenatal clinical settings.
Edelman EA, et al. Maternal and child health journal 2014 7 (5) 5
- Recording of family history is associated with colorectal cancer stage.
Kessels K, et al. European journal of gastroenterology & hepatology 2013 4 (4) 4
- Effect of adding systematic family history enquiry to cardiovascular disease risk assessment in primary care: a matched-pair, cluster randomized trial.
Qureshi N, et al. Annals of internal medicine 2012 2 (4) 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario