From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genetic data and electronic health records: a discussion of ethical, logistical and technological considerations.
Shoenbill K, et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2013 12 (1) 1
- Anonymizing patient genomic data for public sharing association studies.
Fernandez-Lozano C, et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2013 8
- Analysis of family health history based risk assessment algorithms: classification and data requirements.
Ranade-Kharkar P, et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2013 8
- Family history tools for primary care are not ready yet to be implemented. A systematic review.
de Hoog CL, et al. The European journal of general practice 2014 6 (2) 2
- Leveraging the electronic health record to implement genomic medicine.
Kullo IJ, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 4 (4) 4