The next CMS Hospital/Quality Initiative Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Start Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time (ET)
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Tiffany Swygert (Center for Medicare)
Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
II. Announcements & Updates
Introduction of the Hospital Overall Quality Star Rating on Hospital Compare
- Medical Review of Short-stay Hospital Claims (https://www.cms.gov/research-
statistics-data-and-systems/ monitoring-programs/medicare- ffs-compliance-programs/ medical-review/ inpatienthospitalreviews.html )
- Recovery Audit Program Enhancements
Statistics-Data-and-Systems/ Monitoring-Programs/Medicare- FFS-Compliance-Programs/ Recovery-Audit-Program/Future- Changes.html
- Announcement of Public Comment Periods for Beneficiary Protection Notices
Regulations-and-Guidance/ Legislation/ PaperworkReductionActof1995/ PRA-Listing-Items/CMS-R-193. html?DLPage=1&DLEntries=10& DLFilter=important%20message& DLSort=1&DLSortDir=descending
- Announcement regarding Timing of Section 603 of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 Implementation Announcement
- Off-Campus Provider Based Department “PO” Modifier
- Use of Certain Drug Screening Codes under the Outpatient Prospective Payment System
- Wage Index Public Use Files
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next CMS Hospital/Quality Initiative Open Door Forum: March 8th, 2016
ODF EMAIL MAILBOX: Hospital_ODF@cms.hhs.gov
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 37127879
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 37127879
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/