Last Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) and alcohol dehydrogenase 1B (ADH1B) polymorphisms exacerbate bladder cancer risk associated with alcohol drinking: Gene-environment interaction.
Masaoka Hiroyujki, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 3
- Development of a prediction model and estimation of cumulative risk for upper aerodigestive tract cancer on the basis of the aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 genotype and alcohol consumption in a Japanese population.
Koyanagi Yuriko N, et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2016 2
- Understanding Genetic and Environmental Causes of Human Disease
Shall we have pie or stew? CDC Blog Post
- Geography, Genetics and Leading Causes of Death
CDC Blog Post
- G = E: What GWAS Can Tell Us about the Environment
SH Gage et al, PLOS Genetics, February 11, 2016
- Gene × Environment Determinants of Stress- and Anxiety-Related Disorders.
Sharma Sumeet et al. Annual review of psychology 2016 Jan 239-61
- Gene-environment interactions in psychopathology throughout early childhood: a systematic review.
Pinto Raquel Q et al. Psychiatric genetics 2015 Dec (6) 223-33
- Gene/environment interactions in the pathogenesis of autoimmunity: new insights on the role of Toll-like receptors.
Gianchecchi Elena et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2015 Nov (11) 971-83
- [Study on the interaction between matrix metalloproteinases gene polymorphism and central obesity in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease].
Wu Pengbo, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2015 12 (12) 1415-8
- Latent trajectories of adolescent antisocial behavior: Serotonin transporter linked polymorphic region (5-HTTLPR) genotype influences sensitivity to perceived parental support.
Tung Irene, et al. Development and psychopathology 2016 2 1-17
- Polymorphisms in the AKT1 and AKT2 genes and oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma risk in an Eastern Chinese population.
Zhu Jinhong, et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2016 2
- Common Variants in CLDN2 and MORC4 Genes Confer Disease Susceptibility in Patients with Chronic Pancreatitis.
Giri Anil K, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0147345
- CELF4 Variant and Anthracycline-Related Cardiomyopathy: A Children's Oncology Group Genome-Wide Association Study.
Wang Xuexia, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 1
- Building the Partners HealthCare Biobank at Partners Personalized Medicine: Informed Consent, Return of Research Results, Recruitment Lessons and Operational Considerations.
Karlson Elizabeth W et al. Journal of personalized medicine 6(1)
- Lack of association between XPC Lys939Gln polymorphism and prostate cancer risk: an updated meta-analysis based on 3039 cases and 3253 controls.
Wu Haoran, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (10) 17959-67
- CYP24A1 variant modifies the association between use of oestrogen plus progestogen therapy and colorectal cancer risk.
Garcia-Albeniz Xabier, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 1 (2) 221-9
- Gene-environment interaction and risk of breast cancer.
Rudolph Anja, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 1
- Genetic Modification of the Relationship between Parental Rejection and Adolescent Alcohol Use.
Stogner John M, et al. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 2016 1
- Occupational exposure to textile dust increases the risk of rheumatoid arthritis: results from a Malaysian population-based case-control study.
Too Chun Lai, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2015 12
- Utah Genomics Plan
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Program; State: Utah
- Gene-environment interactions in obesity: implication for future applications in preventive medicine.
Nakamura Sho, et al. Journal of human genetics 2015 12
- The TGF?1 Promoter SNP C-509T and Food Sensitization Promote Esophageal Remodeling in Pediatric Eosinophilic Esophagitis.
Rawson Renee, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (12) e0144651
- Air pollution and childhood bronchitis: Interaction with xenobiotic, immune regulatory and DNA repair genes.
Ghosh Rakesh, et al. Environment international 2015 12 94-100
- CYP19A1 fine-mapping and Mendelian randomisation: estradiol is causal for endometrial cancer.
Thompson Deborah J, et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2015 11
- Gene-environment interaction of genome-wide association study-identified susceptibility loci and meat-cooking mutagens in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma.
Melkonian Stephanie C, et al. Cancer 2015 11
- The BDNF Val66Met Polymorphism Interacts with Maternal Parenting Influencing Adolescent Depressive Symptoms: Evidence of Differential Susceptibility Model.
Zhang Leilei, et al. Journal of youth and adolescence 2015 10
- Candidate gene-environment interaction research: reflections and recommendations.
Dick Danielle M et al. Perspectives on psychological science : a journal of the Association for Psychological Science 2015 Jan 10(1) 37-59
- Attachment style and oxytocin receptor gene variation interact in influencing social anxiety.
Notzon S, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2015 10 1-8
- Interaction between peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma and smoking on cardiovascular disease.
Ding Xiang, et al. Physiology & behavior 2015 10
- Life events, genetic susceptibility, and smoking among adolescents.
Pampel Fred C, et al. Social science research 2015 11 221-32
- CDC Web Information (2)
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publications (0)
- HuGE (15108)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (3)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)