Last Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Health literacy and disease-specific knowledge of caregivers for children with sickle cell disease.
Carden Marcus A et al. Pediatric hematology and oncology 2016 Mar 1-13
- State of Kansas Genetics Plan 2010[PDF 6.71 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Kansas
- The Many Facets of Genetic Literacy: Assessing the Scalability of Multiple Measures for Broad Use in Survey Research.
Abrams Leah R et al. PloS one 2015 10(10) e0141532
- CDC Health Literacy Information
- Are physicians prepared for whole genome sequencing? a qualitative analysis.
Christensen K D et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Jun
- Effects of racial and ethnic group and health literacy on responses to genomic risk information in a medically underserved population.
Kaphingst Kimberly A et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2015 Feb (2) 101-10
- Genetic counselors and health literacy: the role of genetic counselors in developing a web-based resource about the Affordable Care Act.
Mann Sylvia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun (3) 433-7
- A Health Literacy Program Using Family Health History for Young Black Rural Students: Implications for Reducing Health Disparities.
Foster Pamela Payne et al. J Health Care Poor Underserved 2015 26(3) 662-7
- Factors affecting recall of different types of personal genetic information about Alzheimer's disease risk: the REVEAL study.
Besser Andria G, et al. Public health genomics 2015 0 (2) 78-86
- [Associations between ALDH2 and ADH1B Genotypes and Ethanol-Induced Cutaneous Erythema in Young Japanese Women].
Hayashida Mariko, et al. Nihon eiseigaku zasshi. Japanese journal of hygiene 2015 0 (2) 134-8
- Interest in genomic SNP testing for prostate cancer risk: a pilot survey.
Hall Michael J et al. Hered Cancer Clin Pract 2015 13(1) 11
- Factors Affecting Informed Decision-Making in Women with Increased Breast Cancer Risk or DCIS Pursuing Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy.
Valente J et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2015 Apr 24(4) 761
- Ask Not What Personalized Medicine Can Do for You - Ask What You Can Do for Personalized Medicine.
Budin-Ljøsne Isabelle et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 6.
- Developing patient-friendly genetic and genomic test reports: formats to promote patient engagement and understanding.
Haga Susanne B, et al. Genome medicine 2014 0 (7) 58
- Genome-based health literacy: a new challenge for public health genomics.
Syurina E V, et al. Public health genomics 2011 0 (4-5) 201-10
- Health literacy: the essential catalyst for the responsible and effective translation of genome-based information for the benefit of population health.
Sørensen Kristine, et al. Public health genomics 2011 0 (4-5) 195-200