Last Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Genome engineering using CRISPR/Cas: getting more versatile and more precise at the same time
H Puchta. Genome Biology, March 2016
- Recent advances in gene editing and concerns about medical tourism
Podcast from the New England Journal of Medicine, March 2016
- CRISPR everywhere
Nature, March 9, 2016
- Gene intelligence- The risks and rewards of genome editing resonate beyond the clin
Nature editorial, March 9, 2016
- CRISPR: gene editing is just the beginning
H Ledford, Nature News, March 7, 2016
- Genome Editing Technologies and Human Germline Genetic Modification: The Hinxton Group Consensus Statement.
Published on 2015 by The Hinxton Group
- Germ line genome editing in clinics: the approaches, objectives and global society.
Ishii Tetsuya et al. Briefings in functional genomics 2015 Nov
- What is genome editing and how does it work?
By Kate Arkless Gray, Wellcome Trust Blog, September 10, 2015
- CRISPR genome editing 'an important tool',
BBC News, September 10, 2015
- Initial joint statement on genome editing in human cells,
Wellcome Trust, Sep 1
- In vivo Modeling Implicates APOL1 in Nephropathy: Evidence for Dominant Negative Effects and Epistasis under Anemic Stress.
Anderson Blair R, et al. PLoS genetics 2015 7 (7) e1005349
- Myocardial Infarction-Associated SNP at 6p24 Interferes With MEF2 Binding and Associates With PHACTR1 Expression Levels in Human Coronary Arteries.
Beaudoin Mélissa, et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2015 6 (6) 1472-9
- Harnessing CRISPR-Cas systems for bacterial genome editing.
Selle Kurt, Barrangou Rodolphe.Trends Microbiol. 2015 Apr (4) 225-232
- Efficient CRISPR-Cas9-mediated genome editing in Plasmodium falciparum.
Wagner Jeffrey C, Platt Randall J, Goldfless Stephen J, Zhang Feng, Niles Jacquin C.Nature methods 2014 Sep (9) 915-8