Last Updated: Dec 22, 2015
- The Ohio Plan to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke 2008-2012
Disease: Heart Disease|Stroke|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Ohio
- Illinois State Genetics Plan (2007)[PDF 2.04 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Policy|Education|Program; State: Illinois
- Immunization Status of Young People Attending a Youth Clinic in Geneva, Switzerland.
Meynard Anne, et al. Journal of immigrant and minority health / Center for Minority Public Health 2015 3
- CDC Celebrates National Minority Health Month!
- Introduction to the special series on health disparities in genomic medicine.
Graves Kristi D et al. Health Psychol 2015 Feb (2) 97-100
- Family history of prostate cancer in a black population.
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in women of different ethnicities undergoing testing for hereditary breast-ovarian cancer.
Hall Michael J, et al. Cancer 2009 5 (10) 2222-33
- Effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme insertion/deletion polymorphism DD genotype on high-frequency heart rate variability in African Americans.
Thayer Julian F, et al. The American journal of cardiology 2003 12 (12) 1487-90