Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Posted: Dec 15, 2016
- Pooling and expanding registries of familial hypercholesterolaemia to assess gaps in care and improve disease management and outcomes: Rationale and design of the global EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration.
et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2016 Dec
- Conducting a large, multi-site survey about patients' views on broad consent: challenges and solutions.
Smith Maureen E et al. BMC medical research methodology 2016 Nov 16(1) 162
- DATA SHARING AND REPRODUCIBLE CLINICAL GENETIC TESTING: SUCCESSES AND CHALLENGES.
Yang Shan et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 22166-176
- A survey of current practices for genomic sequencing test interpretation and reporting processes in US laboratories.
O'Daniel Julianne M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Nov
- Harmonizing the interpretation of genetic variants across the world: the Malaysian experience.
Hassan Nik Norliza Nik et al. BMC research notes 2016 Feb 9125
- 'IRDiRC Recognized Resources': a new mechanism to support scientists to conduct efficient, high-quality research for rare diseases.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Oct
- Geneticists should offer data to participants
S Nelson, Nature, November 1, 2016
- The Adoption of Cloud Computing in the Field of Genomics Research: The Influence of Ethical and Legal Issues.
Charlebois Kathleen et al. PloS one 2016 (10) e0164347
- Biospecimen Sharing Among Hispanic Women in a Safety-Net Clinic: Implications for the Precision Medicine Initiative.
Nodora Jesse N et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Feb 109(2)
- Genome privacy: challenges, technical approaches to mitigate risk, and ethical considerations in the United States.
Wang Shuang et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Sep
- Barriers to clinical adoption of next generation sequencing: Perspectives of a policy Delphi panel.
Messner Donna A et al. Applied & translational genomics 2016 Sep 1019-24
- BRCA Share: A Collection of Clinical BRCA Gene Variants.
Beroud Christophe et al. Human mutation 2016 Sep
- Data Sharing at a Crossroads
F Rockhold et al, NEJM, September 21, 2016
- The Importance and the Complexities of Data Sharing
JM Drazen et al, NEJM, September 21, 2016
- Toward a Shared Vision for Cancer Genomic Data
RL Grossman et al, NEJM, September 21, 2016
- Who should have access to genomic data and how should they be held accountable? Perspectives of Data Access Committee members and experts.
Shabani Mahsa et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Aug
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario