Last Posted: Jun 08, 2017
- A Rapid and Sensitive Next-Generation Sequencing Method to Detect RB1 Mutations Improves Care for Retinoblastoma Patients and Their Families.
Li Wenhui L et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Jul 18(4) 480-93
- Current status of non-invasive prenatal testing in Japan.
Samura Osamu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2017 Jun
- Genetic Carrier Screening in the Twenty-first Century.
Yao Ruofan et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2016 Jun 36(2) 277-88
- "It was a lot Tougher than I Thought It would be". A Qualitative Study on the Changing Nature of Being a Hemophilia Carrier.
von der Lippe Charlotte et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- A Family History Questionnaire Sent to Patients Prior to Colonoscopy Enhances Genetic Counseling For Hereditary Colorectal Cancer.
Kessels Koen et al. Journal of digestive diseases 2017 May
- Anxiety and Hereditary Testing Results.
Sorscher Steven et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- Familial breast cancer: Genetic counseling over time, including patients´ expectations and initiators considering the Angelina Jolie effect.
Evers Christina et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177893
- Identifying opportunities for collaboration and growth of genetic counseling services in the Asia Region.
Laurino Mercy Y et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 May
- Parental Perspectives on Pharmacological Clinical Trials: a Qualitative Study in Down Syndrome and Fragile X Syndrome.
Reines Victoria et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- Pediatric Predispositional Genetic Risk Communication: Potential Utility for Prevention and Control of Melanoma Risk as an Exemplar.
Wu Yelena P et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- The Cancer Worry Scale Revised for Breast Cancer Genetic Counseling.
Caruso Anita et al. Cancer nursing 2017 May
- Universal BRCA1/BRCA2 Testing for Ovarian Cancer Patients is Welcomed, but with Care: How Women and Staff Contextualize Experiences of Expanded Access.
Shipman Hannah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- Health risks for ataxia-telangiectasia mutated heterozygotes: a systematic review, meta-analysis and evidence-based guideline.
van Os N J H et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Aug 90(2) 105-17
- Multigene Testing for Hereditary Cancer: When, Why, and How.
Offit Kenneth et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 May 15(5S) 741-743
- Utilization of Genetic Counseling after Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: Findings from the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study.
Koeller Diane R et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- The perceived impact of the European registration system for genetic counsellors and nurses.
Paneque Milena et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 May
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario