Last Posted: Jun 08, 2017
- PulseNet International
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance
C Nadon et al, Eurosurveillance 2.0, June 2017
- Whole genome sequencing (WGS) for food-borne pathogen surveillance and control taking the pulse
J Moran-Gilad, Eurosurveillance 2.0, June 2017
- Food Safety in the Age of Next Generation Sequencing, Bioinformatics, and Open Data Access.
Taboada Eduardo N et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 909
- Study of bacterias DNA fingerprint suggests it could be spreading via food distribution
Science Magazine, April 2017
- A Comparative Analysis of the Lyve-SET Phylogenomics Pipeline for Genomic Epidemiology of Foodborne Pathogens.
Katz Lee S et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 8375
- Utility of Combining Whole Genome Sequencing with Traditional Investigational Methods To Solve Foodborne Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Associated with Chicken: A New Tool for Tackling This Challenging Food Vehicle.
Crowe Samuel J et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Mar 654-660
- Baseline Practices for the Application of Genomic Data Supporting Regulatory Food Safety.
Lambert Dominic et al. Journal of AOAC International 2017 Jan
- Genomics Technique Could Accelerate Detection of Foodborne Bacterial Outbreaks
- Future challenges for tracking foodborne diseases
EM Ribot et al, EMBO Press, November 2016
- Comparative genomics reveals adaptive evolution of Asian tapeworm in switching to a new intermediate host.
Wang Shuai et al. Nature communications 712845
- Regulatory bioinformatics for food and drug safety.
Healy Marion J et al. Regulatory toxicology and pharmacology : RTP 2016 Oct 342-7
- The FDA's Experience with Emerging Genomics Technologies-Past, Present, and Future.
Xu Joshua et al. The AAPS journal 2016 Jul (4) 814-8
- Whole Genome Sequencing for Genomics-Guided Investigations of Escherichia coli O157:H7 Outbreaks.
Rusconi Brigida et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 985
- Navigating Microbiological Food Safety in the Era of Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Ronholm J et al. Clinical microbiology reviews 2016 Oct (4) 837-57
- Use of Whole Genome Sequencing and Patient Interviews To Link a Case of Sporadic Listeriosis to Consumption of Prepackaged Lettuce.
Jackson K A et al. Journal of food protection 2016 May 79(5) 806-9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario