From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Physicians' perspectives on the uncertainties and implications of chromosomal microarray testing of children and families.
Reiff M, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 1 (1) 1
- Needs Assessment in Genomic Education: A Survey of Health Educators in the United States.
Chen LS, et al. Health promotion practice 2013 4 (4) 4
- An evaluation of pharmacists' expectations towards pharmacogenomics.
de Denus S, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2013 1 (2) 2
- APOE ?4 status and traumatic brain injury on the gridiron or the battlefield.
Gandy S, et al. Science translational medicine 2012 5 (134) 134
- Attitudes and practices among internists concerning genetic testing.
Klitzman R, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 2 (1) 1