From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Woman's Pre-Conception Evaluation: Genetic and Fetal Risk Considerations for Counselling and Informed Choice.
Wilson R Douglas et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2017 Oct
- Genetics/genomics education for nongenetic health professionals: a systematic literature review.
Talwar Divya et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct
- The impact of communicating genetic risks of disease on risk-reducing health behaviour: systematic review with meta-analysis.
Hollands Gareth J et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2016 352i1102
- Clinical practice guidelines for identification, screening and follow-up of individuals at high risk of primary cutaneous melanoma: a systematic review.
Watts CG, et al. The British journal of dermatology 2014 9
- Newborn screening and the obstetrician.
Rose NC, et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2012 10 (4) 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario