Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017
- Genetics and biobanks converge to resolve a vexing knowledge gap in diabetes.
Florez Jose C et al. The lancet. Diabetes & endocrinology 2017 Nov
- Genetics and biobanks converge to resolve a vexing knowledge gap in diabetes
JC Florez, Lancet, Nov 30, 2017
- The influence of big (clinical) data and genomics on precision medicine and drug development.
Denny Joshua C et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Nov
- The International Rare Diseases Research Consortium: Policies and Guidelines to maximize impact.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Nov
- Consent, ethics and genetic biobanks: the case of the Athlome project.
Thompson Rachel et al. BMC genomics 2017 Nov 18(Suppl 8) 830
- Ethics of children's participation in a Saudi biobank: an exploratory survey.
Alahmad Ghiath et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug 18(8) 806-13
- What Happens When You Put 500,000 People's DNA Online
S Zhang, The Atlantic, Nov 6, 2017
- 'It is an entrustment': Broad consent for genomic research and biobanks in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Tindana Paulina et al. Developing world bioethics 2017 Oct
- High participation rate among 25 721 patients with broad age range in a hospital-based research project involving whole-genome sequencing - the Lausanne Institutional Biobank.
Bochud Murielle et al. Swiss medical weekly 2017 Oct 147w14528
- Navigating social and ethical challenges of biobanking for human microbiome research.
Chuong Kim H et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Jan 18(1) 1
- Legal issues in governing genetic biobanks: the Italian framework as a case study for the implications for citizen's health through public-private initiatives.
Piciocchi Cinzia et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Sep
- Reaching for the next branch on the biobank tree of knowledge
NJ Cox, Nature Genetics, August 30, 2017
- Transparency of Biobank Access in Canada: An Assessment of Industry Access and the Availability of Information on Access Policies and Resulting Research.
Gibson Shannon G et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2017 Aug 1556264617723137
- Do Public Involvement Activities in Biomedical Research and Innovation Recruit Representatively? A Systematic Qualitative Review.
Lander Jonas et al. Public health genomics 2016 19(4) 193-202
- Population-based biobank participants' preferences for receiving genetic test results.
Yamamoto Kayono et al. Journal of human genetics 2017 Aug
- Participants' Understanding of Informed Consent for Biobanking: A Systematic Review.
Eisenhauer Elizabeth R et al. Clinical nursing research 2017 Jul 1054773817722690
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario