From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Introduction to Bioethics Special Supplement V: Ethical Issues in Genomic Testing of Children.
Lantos John D et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jan 137 Suppl 1S1-2
- Genetic testing and genomic analysis: a debate on ethical, social and legal issues in the Arab world with a focus on Qatar.
El Shanti Hatem et al. Journal of translational medicine 2015 13(1) 358
- Noninvasive Prenatal Genetic Testing: Current and Emerging Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues.
Minear Mollie A et al. Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 2015 Aug 24. 16369-398
- Ethical, legal, social, and policy issues in the use of genomic technology by the U.S. Military.
Mehlman Maxwell J et al. J Law Biosci 2014 Sep 1. 1(3) 244-280
- Clinical Genetic Research 3: Genetics ELSI (Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues) Research.
Pullman Daryl, et al. Methods Mol. Biol. 2015 0 0. 369-82
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario