From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Identifying Health Information Technology Needs of Oncologists to Facilitate the Adoption of Genomic Medicine: Recommendations From the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology Omics and Precision Oncology Workshop.
Hughes Kevin S et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Jul JCO2017741744
- Recommendations for the integration of genomics into clinical practice.
Bowdin Sarah et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 May
- Evidence synthesis and guideline development in genomic medicine: current status and future prospects.
Schully SD, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2014 6
- ACMG clinical laboratory standards for next-generation sequencing.
Rehm HL, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 9 (9) 9
- A health-care system perspective on implementing genomic medicine: pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia as a paradigm.
Evans WE, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2013 8 (2) 2