From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Measuring the Utility of Genomic Medicine,
by Jeffrey S. Buguliskis, Ph.D., GEN, February 11, 2016
- Genetics and genomic medicine in Ecuador.
Paz-Y-Miño César et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2016 Jan 4(1) 9-17
- An eMERGE Clinical Center at Partners Personalized Medicine.
Smoller Jordan W et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2016 6(1)
- Translating personalized genomic medicine into clinical practice: evidence, values, and health policy.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genome / National Research Council Canada = Genome / Conseil national de recherches Canada 2015 Nov 1-7
- GINA, genetic discrimination, and genomic medicine.
Green Robert C, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 1 (5) 397-9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario