Last Posted: Nov 30, 2017
- NIH Request for Comment on Proposed Update to the NIH Genomic Data Sharing Policys Access Model for Genomic Summary Results
- NIH Seeks Additional Comments on Genomic Data Sharing Policy,
Genome Web, November 28, 2017
- The International Rare Diseases Research Consortium: Policies and Guidelines to maximize impact.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Nov
- NIH awards to test ways to store, access, share, and compute on biomedical data in the cloud
NIH, Nov 6, 2017
- Considering the Benefits and Risks of Research Participants' Access to Sequence Data.
Haga Susanne B et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Oct
- Molecular Tumor Boards: Current Practice and Future Needs.
van der Velden D L et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Sep
- Navigating social and ethical challenges of biobanking for human microbiome research.
Chuong Kim H et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Jan 18(1) 1
- GA4GH Announces New Strategic Plan, Vision To Create Standards
Bio IT Word, Oct 17, 2017
- GA4GH Strikes Formal Collaborations with 15 International Genomic Data Initiatives
Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, Oct 15, 2017
- Care in Specialized Centers and Data Sharing Increase Agreement in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genetic Test Interpretation.
Furqan Aisha et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Oct 10(5)
- Response to Proposal to Update Data Management of Genomic Summary Results Under the NIH Genomic Data Sharing Policy
D MacArthur, Broad Institute, Oct 10, 2017
- Twenty-First Century Precision Medicine in Oncology: Genomic Profiling in Patients With Cancer.
Borad Mitesh J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Oct 92(10) 1583-1591
- Sharing genetic information
N Rahman, TGMI Blog Post, Oct 6, 2017
- NIH seeks comment on proposal to update data management of genomic summary results
NIH, Sep 21, 2017
- Genomic medicine and data sharing.
Raza Sobia et al. British medical bulletin 2017 Sep 123(1) 35-45
- Impact of HIPAA's minimum necessary standard on genomic data sharing.
Evans Barbara J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Sep