Last Posted: Nov 30, 2017
- PAP assays in newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: a population-based cost-effectiveness study.
Seror Valerie et al. Journal of medical screening 2016 Jun 23(2) 62-9
- A five-year model to assess the early cost-effectiveness of new diagnostic tests in the early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis.
Buisman Leander R et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2016 Jun 18(1) 135
- A Phamacoeconomic Analysis of Personalized Dosing vs Fixed Dosing of Pembrolizumab in Firstline PD-L1-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Goldstein Daniel A et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Nov 109(11)
- Economic Analysis of First-Line Treatment with Erlotinib in an EGFR-Mutated Population with Advanced NSCLC.
Vergnenegre Alain et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 Jun 11(6) 801-7
- Review of Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing.
Yohe Sophia et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Nov 141(11) 1544-1557
- Specifying the ovarian cancer risk threshold of 'premenopausal risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy' for ovarian cancer prevention: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Manchanda Ranjit et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 Sep 53(9) 591-9
- Cost-effectiveness of Gene Expression Classifier Testing of Indeterminate Thyroid Nodules Utilizing a Real Cohort Comparator.
Shapiro Scott et al. Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 2017 Oct 157(4) 596-601
- Cost-effectiveness of methods in personalized medicine. Results of a decision-analytic model in patients with acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype.
Hörster Laura et al. Leukemia research 2017 Sep 6284-90
- [Willingness of Students of Economics to Pay for Predictive Oncological Genetic Testing - An Empirical Analysis].
Siol V et al. Gesundheitswesen (Bundesverband der Arzte des Offentlichen Gesundheitsdienstes (Germany)) 2017 May 79(5) 425-437
- Cost effectiveness analysis of HLA-B*58:01 genotyping prior to initiation of allopurinol for gout.
Plumpton Catrin O et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2017 Oct 56(10) 1729-1739
- Incorporation of Herbal Supplements into a Pharmacogenomic Medication Therapy Management Practice.
Wieruszewski Patrick M et al. The Consultant pharmacist : the journal of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists 2017 Feb 32(2) 99-104
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer Using a Multitarget Stool DNA Test: Modeling the Effect of the Intertest Interval on Clinical Effectiveness.
Berger Barry M et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2016 Sep 15(3) e65-74
- The Challenges of Implementing Pharmacogenomic Testing in the Clinic.
Moyer Ann M et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2017 Sep
- Cost-effectiveness of routine screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer patients up to 70 years of age.
Leenen Celine H M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct 18(10) 966-73
- BRCA Genetic Testing and Receipt of Preventive Interventions Among Women Aged 18-64 Years with Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance in Nonmetropolitan and Metropolitan Areas - United States, 2009-2014.
Kolor Katherine et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2017 Sep 66(15) 1-11
- Overview of the Genetic Basis and Epigenetic Mechanisms that Contribute to FASD Pathobiology.
Liyanage Vichithra R B et al. Current topics in medicinal chemistry 2017 17(7) 808-828