From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Physician Assistant Genomic Competencies.
Goldgar Constance et al. The journal of physician assistant education : the official journal of the Physician Assistant Education Association 2016 Aug
- Clinical Follow-Up For Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Newborn Screening: A Proposal.
Kwon Jennifer M et al. Muscle & nerve 2016 May
- A Web-Based Platform for Educating Researchers About Bioethics and Biobanking.
Sehovic Ivana et al. J Cancer Educ 2015 Mar 17.
- Translation and validation of a Spanish-language genetic health literacy screening tool.
Rodríguez Sally Ann et al. Health Psychol 2015 Feb (2) 120-9
- A Toolkit to assess health needs for congenital disorders in low- and middle-income countries: an instrument for public health action.
Nacul LC, et al. Journal of public health (Oxford, England) 2014 6 (2) 2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario