From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Readability of informed consent forms for whole-exome and whole-genome sequencing.
Niemiec Emilia et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Aug
- Health-Related Genetic Direct-to-Consumer Tests in the German Setting: The Available Offer and the Potential Implications for a Solidarily Financed Health-Care System.
Plöthner Marika et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jun
- Anticipating the Ethical Challenges of Psychiatric Genetic Testing.
Appelbaum Paul S et al. Current psychiatry reports 2017 Jul 19(7) 39
- Is It Desirable that I Must Disclose My Genetic Data to Swiss Private Medical Insurances?
Bräm Corina et al. Public health genomics 2016 Aug
- A Web-Based Platform for Educating Researchers About Bioethics and Biobanking.
Sehovic Ivana et al. J Cancer Educ 2015 Mar 17.