Last Posted: Dec 18, 2017
- Precision medicine steps out of the lab and into the EHR
G Venditoo, Healthcare IT News, Dec 14, 2017
- Genome-wide and Phenome-wide Approaches to Understand Variable Drug Actions in Electronic Health Records.
Robinson Jamie R et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 Nov
- Baby genome screening: paving the way to genetic discrimination?
Seidel Markus G et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 358j3294
- The Scope of Big Data in One Medicine: Unprecedented Opportunities and Challenges.
McCue Molly E et al. Frontiers in veterinary science 2017 4194
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics of Cytochrome P450-Associated Drugs in Children.
Aka Ida et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2017 Nov 7(4)
- Evaluation of the Mayo Clinic Phenotype-Based Genotype Predictor Score in Patients with Clinically Diagnosed Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Murphy Sinead L et al. Journal of cardiovascular translational research 2016 Apr 9(2) 153-61
- Pharmacogenomics: Precision Medicine and Drug Response.
Weinshilboum Richard M et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Nov 92(11) 1711-1722
- Rapid identification of familial hypercholesterolemia from electronic health records: The SEARCH study.
Safarova Maya S et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(5) 1230-9
- Applying Family Analyses to Electronic Health Records to Facilitate Genetic Research.
Huang Xiayuan et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2017 09
- Electronic health record and genome-wide genetic data in Generation Scotland participants.
Kerr Shona M et al. Wellcome open research 2017 85
- eMERGE & Beyond: The Future of Electronic Medical Records and Genomics
NHGRI, Oct 30, 2017
- Evaluating phecodes, clinical classification software, and ICD-9-CM codes for phenome-wide association studies in the electronic health record.
Wei Wei-Qi et al. PloS one 2017 12(7) e0175508
- Clinical decisions surrounding genomic and proteomic testing among United States veterans treated for lung cancer within the Veterans Health Administration.
Efimova Olga et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2017 May 17(1) 71
- Detection of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients from a general practice database.
Casula Manuela et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Oct 2925-30
- The Challenges of Implementing Pharmacogenomic Testing in the Clinic.
Moyer Ann M et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2017 Sep
- Design Recommendations for Pharmacogenomics Clinical Decision Support Systems.
Khelifi Maher et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2017 2017237-246