From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Exploring the Effectiveness of Mandatory Premarital Screening and Genetic Counselling Programmes for ß-Thalassaemia in the Middle East: A Scoping Review.
Saffi Marwa et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 May 29.
- Medical genetic counseling for breast cancer in primary care: a synthesis of major determinants of physicians' practices in primary care settings.
Jbilou J, et al. Public health genomics 2014 8 (4) 4
- Cost-Effectiveness of IL28? Genotype-Guided Protease Inhibitor Triple Therapy versus Standard of Care Treatment in Patients with Hepatitis C Genotypes 2 or 3 Infection.
Bock JA, et al. Public health genomics 2014 9
- Environmental and genomic factors as well as interventions influencing smoking cessation: a systematic review of reviews and a proposed working model.
de Viron S, et al. Public health genomics 2013 8 (4) 4
- Deep sequencing in pre- and clinical vaccine research.
Prachi P, et al. Public health genomics 2013 4 (1-2) 1-2