From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Identifying Health Information Technology Needs of Oncologists to Facilitate the Adoption of Genomic Medicine: Recommendations From the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology Omics and Precision Oncology Workshop.
Hughes Kevin S et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Jul JCO2017741744
- Standardizing terms for clinical pharmacogenetic test results: consensus terms from the Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC).
Caudle Kelly E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jul
- Merging Electronic Health Record Data and Genomics for Cardiovascular Research: A Science Advisory From the American Heart Association.
Hall Jennifer L et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Mar
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium Guidelines for HLA-B Genotype and Abacavir Dosing: 2014 update.
Martin MA, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2014 5 (5) 5
- Electronic family health history records draw attention: proposed federal regulation and new tool emphasize digital conversion.
American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2012 6 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario