Last Posted: Mar 15, 2018
- A Clinical Decision Support Tool to Predict Cancer Risk for Commonly Tested Cancer-Related Germline Mutations.
Braun Danielle et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
- A Commentary on Opportunities for the Genetic Counseling Profession through Genomic Variant Interpretation: Reflections from an Ex-Lab Rat.
Wain Karen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
- Attitudes Toward and Uptake of Prenatal Genetic Screening and Testing in Twin Pregnancies.
Reese Kathryn M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
- Characteristics of African American women at high-risk for ovarian cancer in the southeast: Results from a Gynecologic Cancer Risk Assessment Clinic.
Barrington David A et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 Feb
- Diagnosis and Management of Gaucher Disease in India - Consensus Guidelines of the Gaucher Disease Task Force of the Society for Indian Academy of Medical Genetics and the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
et al. Indian pediatrics 2018 Feb 55(2) 143-153
- Family Communication About Genetic Risk of Hereditary Cardiomyopathies and Arrhythmias: an Integrative Review.
Shah Lisa L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb