From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Beyond prediction: Using big data for policy problems.
Athey Susan et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 Feb 355(6324) 483-485
- Molecular Diagnostics of Ageing and Tackling Age-related Disease.
Timmons James A et al. Trends in pharmacological sciences 2017 Jan 38(1) 67-80
- Predicting the Future - Big Data, Machine Learning, and Clinical Medicine.
Obermeyer Ziad et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Sep 375(13) 1216-9
- IBM Watson: How Cognitive Computing Can Be Applied to Big Data Challenges in Life Sciences Research.
Chen Ying et al. Clinical therapeutics 2016 Apr 38(4) 688-701
- KnowEnG: a knowledge engine for genomics.
Sinha Saurabh et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2015 Nov 22(6) 1115-9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario